Biggest Loser Challenge - Weight Watchers

x_Champagne_Supernova_x

The Prodigal Daughter
I hope this is the right forum to post in but I'm aware some people are more motivated to lose weight when there's competition involved. (i know, i'm one of them!) Although its not healthy competing against people you know 'cause you can get way too jealous. I'm going to start a Biggest Loser challenge for people doing Weight Watchers (ProPoints, Core, SF, Discovery). Here's the details!

1: It will last 11/12 weeks (until 11 people are eliminated).
2: Everyone doing the challenge will also be doing Weight Watchers (because other diets have faster/slower weight loss so it wouldn't be fair).
3: There will be 12 contestans (So get yer names in quick!)
4: You can weigh in on any day after i announce the start date. I wont ask for your start weights until we have all 16 members.
5: There wont be a vote-off unless 2 people have the same % weight loss. Basically the lowest % total weight loss goes each week.
6. Weigh-in's are on whatever day we get our 12 contestants, so if you weigh another day, just input the weight you were in the most previous weigh-in.
7: If you forget to weigh in one week, you'll be eliminated, so make sure you update your weight before midninght on Weigh-in day!

If you want to take part let me know and the first 12 names go up here:

1: x_Champagne_Supernova_x
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:

You might be better putting this in the WW forum if its specifically for people on WW :)

Back