Biggest Loser - De-light-full Diva's

Hi all hope we doing good.
Ive been working a lot so not been on much but still keeping to my diet .
It is my 100th day on CD today :eek: never thought I would get past week 1 lol.
Are you up and about yet fay .

Not s'pose to be but i did go to college yesterday and picked my daughter up from school today the ten minute walk took me half an hour :eek: i think my hubby could see the pain on my face when i got home so he's told me i can't do it again till i've seen the physio on monday :cry:

Does anyone know when we find out whos in front? xxx

OK Ladies the heat is on........ Hel's Hotties and DQ's Gonna-B-Minis have both got a win under their belts. Next week has got to be OUR week.....

Go Divas Go!!!! :)

Ahhhh man I thought my 10lbs might of swung it....Come on girls You can do it....I cant match last weeks loss....but Ive stuck to it 100% so I will let you know my result tomorrow

Right girls im 4lb this week hows everyone getting on?

Cant remember what my WI was last week havnt wrote it down for some reason but think it is 6 lb for me but have to say a loss is a win everytime so well done us we are winners xxx

Just waiting for one more person and then we are good to go!!! :)

OK Ladies...our team results for this week will not be published until later this evening as I am waiting for one person to confirm whether or not they want to continue with the Challenge. Once that has been confirmed then I'll let you all know how you've done....fingers crossed!!! xxx

missed the post to say who won this week anyone let me know .hope we are all well xxx

We Did It!!!!

Fantastic ladies....we won this week :D :D

Let's make it 2 in a row....:D

my weigh in is tonight so i will PM you toinight diva if not it will have to go on next weeks WI xx

Tonight will be fine Lynsey...say hi to Stace for me won't you ;) :)

Lynseylou and Wannalose8stone...I still need your weights please, girls!!!

Thanks hun....just need Lynsey's now and then we're off!

Back