Biggest Loser final

me too!

She did look amazing but she had such an attitude problem throughout the whole series. Kevin looked fab too.

Kevin and Jessie were the people in the series that I found the hardest to connect with and had a bit of an attitude. Yet they ended up being the overall winners.
Just goes to show, doesnt pay to be nice lol.
I wanted Sarah to win, she gave her everything the whole way through and stood up for herself, good on her.

hobnobsmummy said:
Kevin and Jessie were the people in the series that I found the hardest to connect with and had a bit of an attitude. Yet they ended up being the overall winners.
Just goes to show, doesnt pay to be nice lol.
I wanted Sarah to win, she gave her everything the whole way through and stood up for herself, good on her.

I agree they came across the worst but tv portrays people how they want & could've done it to make them look bad & sulky. I loved Sarah too but think Amy Mac did amazingly, she looked like a different woman..... I didn't think the girls dresses particularly flattered them though. And where was all the excess skin????? I think they were spanxed up under their tshirt & shorts

I agree Lex, they looked thinner in their t-shirts than the dresses!

bloody amazing. i was in shock. jessie i think was the most person i was amazed at. she was a small girl hidden in that big girl frame. she does look great tho!! kevin also did fab. I knew he was gonna win. that guy had alot to lose and the weight just dropped off (cos he was 32 stone) . Amy mac look great and so did Paula. i know she has still got a way to go but she's is gonna look proper stunning soon. (well she already is now but will look even better ) . I liked sarah too she did so well being on her own on that show. she looks like her body is going to be so athletic. go girl! i agree that i noticed they didnt have no excess skin! must of been wearing those gokwan shapers underneaf lol. and surelt they wud have some as the weight loss was so fast. almost like bloody WLS. x

I thought most of them didn't look as amazing as I had expected they would. Jessie looked great, as did Kevin and he certainly didn't look like a man who is still 20 stone. Not sure I liked the way the women had been dressed and yes, they did look better in their shorts and T shirts. Strange...

Kb x

Yes, definitely looked better in t-shirts, do they get their dresses chosen for them? or is it their personal choices? Jess looked jaw-dropping good but she was the one we least wanted to win, attitude stank!! I think they all did great though, its such a battle to overcome a weight problem that they all have my admiration.......love the US versions the transformation's are stunning!! :)

I had an exam today so was home by 11.30 and put This Morning on for a bit. They are doing Fatima's Fat Camp where they have 4 overweight people being coached in exercise, nutrition etc. One of the women is called Sharon on has previously been on a documentary on Living where she was planning her wedding and the trials and tribulations of being overweight. Well on This Morning she was horrid!! Saying she couldn't exercise as she was too tired, telling one of the other contestants and the personal trainer guy to f**k off. She was awful, if I was there I'd have probably whacked her with the dumbell she was holding!

Some of my colleagues and I have signed up for the race for life. Thought if Jessie could lose it by running then so could we.

I've got 3 months to get 5k fit!!!!

SarahB said:
Some of my colleagues and I have signed up for the race for life. Thought if Jessie could lose it by running then so could we.

I've got 3 months to get 5k fit!!!!

There is an app you can get called c25k which gets you from nothing to running 5k in 9 weeks. I'm doing the race for life on 8th July & I plan to run it!!!!

well done both of you for all your running. cant imagine it myself due to arthrits so will just keep swimming. good luck

That what I have the c25k! I love the app! Never thought I be able to run for more than 2 seconds! X

There is an app you can get called c25k which gets you from nothing to running 5k in 9 weeks. I'm doing the race for life on 8th July & I plan to run it!!!!

Thanks for that, i'll have a look. My race is on the 13th June. I really want to run most of it.
My friend who signed me up used to run at county level so i have to try and keep up with her. She hasn't run for years and she popped out for her first run the other night and did 3k straight off!!!

SarahB said:
Thanks for that, i'll have a look. My race is on the 13th June. I really want to run most of it.
My friend who signed me up used to run at county level so i have to try and keep up with her. She hasn't run for years and she popped out for her first run the other night and did 3k straight off!!!

Me too! I should've started training 3 weeks ago as was giving me double the 9 weeks but I haven't. Need to stop making excuses x

Back