Biggest Loser UK Challenge

I know I feel for her too! Must admit I am not enjoying UK one or feeling as motivated by it like I normally am, which is a shame!

Glad to hear of these fantastic losses, I'm looking forward to weighing sat wooop. And no of course not :) never too late :D

i know what you mean about the uk one, i've watched every series but this one the dynamic seems all wrong.
the trainers don't seem to have much personality either, well lets be honest they are boring.

currently watching the new US one (love bob) and waiting for the aussie one to start on the 23rd :D

I have never watched Aussie one, is it any good? Yeah boring trainers and people on it don't seem very motivated. Such a shame! Will still watch it though as generally enjoy Biggest Loser.

I managed to lose 2 pounds this week yay :)

Princess-Jader: - 5lbs
Ariana: - 5lbs
Rosie_Lee: - 1lb
Tali: - 3lbs
Asdurley: - 4.5lbs
Danniop: 5lb
Fatty McBigbum: 4lb
Chelemad: 3.5lb

i think i probably like the aussie one the best. the trainers are good (it's worth watching just for the commando,yummy :D)
its on a few times a week so you get to know the contestants better.

well done on your loss :D

Same here, BLUK just aint the same I'll take Bob and Dolvett any day! gorgeous pieces of man meat they are! lol. I'm loving how they've split the couples up in BLUS too.

Hope my abreviations make sense, I really cba writing the show title everytime lol

Well done on your losses

Take care xx

Princess-Jader: - 5lbs
Ariana: - 10.5lbs
Rosie_Lee: - 1lb
Tali: - 3lbs
Asdurley: - 4.5lbs
Danniop: 5lb
Fatty McBigbum: 4lb
Chelemad: 3.5lb

5.5lbs off this week but I have had food poisoning and actually put some weight back on from what I lost! Keep up the good work ladies :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done :D

i didn't WI wasn't well enough to go.

Back