Biggest loser USA - NEW SERIES

peppa

Pwincess
Whoo hoo, I just lurve this programme. Unfortunately missed first episode due to having to upgrade my sky package and she took so damn long doing it!
It's so much better(in my opinion) that uk version as Bob and Gillian are the trainers. Will look forward to seeing their progress, thats the contestants not Bob and Gillian ;) anyone else watching?

New Series? When when?!
Is my favourite, I love Bob :D

Actually scratch that I think it's a repeat so DO NOT google it, don't want you finding out the winner by accident!

I havent seen this one and am loving it. It shows how poor the UK version was, in all aspects, the show format, the trainers and the weight losses.

It's quite a few Episodes in now..been on for over a week. Next Episode is 9pm, Sky Real Lives on Monday.

I rather liked the latest UK series with Angie and Richard. Much prefer Richard to the other strangely camp guy. Do prefer Bob and Jillian though.

Also..I work for Sky on the weekend...package upgrades are out of our hands. We send the signal..that's the end. Have no way of speeding it up or slowing it down. Just unfortunate it took so long!

It's quite a few Episodes in now..been on for over a week. Next Episode is 9pm, Sky Real Lives on Monday.

I rather liked the latest UK series with Angie and Richard. Much prefer Richard to the other strangely camp guy. Do prefer Bob and Jillian though.

Also..I work for Sky on the weekend...package upgrades are out of our hands. We send the signal..that's the end. Have no way of speeding it up or slowing it down. Just unfortunate it took so long!

I know was more my fault for leaving it so long to upgrade.

Just one of those things...we send. It goes into a queue to be sent from the satelite back down to your particular dish. It can take forever especially if there is something happening...like everyone upgrading sports for football or one of those weirdy WWE or boxing pay per views. Everyone has the same idea, all at the same time and there is just a big back log!

Indeed Sandy..have worked there since the dawn of time..almost 6 years now. I am only a minion though..no changing sites for me just answer the phone all the time...twirl in my seat....bash my head on my desk cause the person I'm speaking to has spent the last 40 minutes having a problem finding the CAPS LOCK button...seriously...thats a good day.

Am most grumpy BL isn't on on a Friday though. I like 5 episodes a week not 4. boooooooooooo!

Back