biggest loser usa?

debtin

Gold Member
Anyone else watching America usa? I have it on record so not sure who wins, just wondering if anyone else enjoys it as much as me?

I am addicted to it! And all programmes similar to it too!

I am not sure who I want to win this season, Fraedo it growing on me, I'm not so keen on Elizabeth, I have no idea how she is still in it, I like the the other girlthe blue one, her name escapes me, and I quite like Damien, I think that's his name, the green one. I think maybe I would like Fraedo to win, out of all of them I think he's the one that will 'pay it forward' the most. Even though it would appear he doesn't need the money or anything. Of all of them, he seems to have changed the most personally too, gone from bitter game player to lovely guy, or so the editing would have you believe!

Yep, watch it all the time, USA far beats UK one.

I am addicted to it! And all programmes similar to it too!

I am not sure who I want to win this season, Fraedo it growing on me, I'm not so keen on Elizabeth, I have no idea how she is still in it, I like the the other girlthe blue one, her name escapes me, and I quite like Damien, I think that's his name, the green one. I think maybe I would like Fraedo to win, out of all of them I think he's the one that will 'pay it forward' the most. Even though it would appear he doesn't need the money or anything. Of all of them, he seems to have changed the most personally too, gone from bitter game player to lovely guy, or so the editing would have you believe!

Ada is blue, Patrick is green. I already know who wins (thank you google for spoiling it for me) so I won't say anything, but I don't like Elizabeth either, not sure how she has managed to stay in it so long

Yep, watch it all the time, USA far beats UK one.

Ada is blue, Patrick is green. I already know who wins (thank you google for spoiling it for me) so I won't say anything, but I don't like Elizabeth either, not sure how she has managed to stay in it so long

Me too - (Google is a right pain sometimes) The reason Elizabeth is still there is because she isn't a threat so she will always be keept in. How else can you explain Mark being voted off when he'd lost the most weight?!? I have really struggled with this series because there are too many people playing the game and loosing sight of whats important.

Thats Elizabeth bird really annoys me. I keep looking at her thinking that if I had 2 PT sessions a day and someone making all my meals and no high calorie food in sight for 3 months, I'd easily have lost as much as her. She's obviously not trying very hard, as evidenced by the fact the moment she left she did feck all for 2 weeks.

I know the alliances and the game playing all add to the story and fill the episodes, but it does exasperate me when it becomes more important to them than what they are supposed to be there to do. It stops being a weight loss competition and becomes a popularity one - which isn't what it is supposed to be about at all. I have been recording this series and then watching a few episodes at once while doing the ironing - <3 Ada and Mark, unimpressed with the others really. Shame we came to this discussion so late!!

I like the Aus one too - but they dont half know how to drag a series out!!!! I recorded the last series on the sky box and it must have been about 70-80 episodes! Hour long health and fitness masterclasses??? Good idea but - I WANT TO KNOW WHO LOST THE MOST WEIGHT!!!!

Watched one episode of the UK one, the first "Davina" series - and never watched it again. It was so DULL.

Back