Biggest Loser Workout

That's brilliant!!! I really like the new propoints plan on WW-it gives me alot of freedom with what I eat!

I think you've done brilliantly on slimming world! Well done!!

Really need to delete those figures from above as they are sooooo out of date!! xx

Hey guys, sorry to butt in but is the biggest loser work out any good? I'm thinking of trying something do my body magic!

Liv xxx

They were from when I used to use laptop for minimins but now I use iPhone all so not updated for aaaaages!!

I've only used twice (had for one day) but I love the biggest loser!

Yeah i love it too! I'm watching Biggest Loser Australia right now :p I wouldnt want to go through what they do though, some of it seems pure mean!

Liv xxx

Wooo...just about to do box fit now! There's a new app for Facebook called 'biggest loser- move it to lose it challenge' where u track your calories and weight loss-it's brilliant for your competitive side!! Xx

Talk about appealing to your competitive side-saw my friend last night who's doing to too and we were both saying that we were doing extra programs today to try and be top of our teams leaderboard! Haha! She made time to do it yest when she would normally have not just done just so she could catch me up! Haha! Competitive exercising when on a diet-what could he better for us?! xx

I have it on the kinect and I love it. I haven't done it for ages but must start it again. Only did 30 minutes each day but boy did I sweat!

Well, it was my biggest loser weigh in today and it says I've lost 3.6lbs :) woooo!!

My official WW weigh in is Wednesday though so we'll see how I get on xx

Yup, and with the challenge too! Have put the difficulty level up for next week xx xx

I am...off out for carvery for my dads birthday today so I've had fruit and yoghurt for breakfast and a pint of water! Haha! Have an action packed few days this week - tomorrow dads birthday, tuesday off to York with husband, mother-in-law and brother in-law. Wednesday I'm going into work and Thursday and Friday I'm going to visit my friends, Saturday watch the husband at cricket and Sunday I'm going to a wedding! Phew! Determined to fit in 4 workouts this week too (upped them to 40mins too)

So how r u? What's new in your world? xx

Im just watching biggest loser families lol. I love it.

Back to work tomorrow so that should helpn im rubbish at eating when im not working.
At the in laws for dinner today but shes on sw too so its all good then gunna get my workout done tnight. Weigh in tomorrow night. I always try get 45mins zumba done before weigh in to burn off last calories lol.

That's what I'm most proud of I normally put weight on while off work (and as a teacher-summer is hard) but have lost weight this time so I'm proud! ;-)

Have a great day-let me know how u get on at sw xx

Back