Biggest Loser

yeah its just not the same is it, its lacking the content and passion i think, il watch it anyway tho :)

the trainers are rubbish. no passion, as you say. the woman is annoying and the man hardly says anything. not sure if i can be bothered watching any more of it. it depends if i get desperate enough.

They hardly showed the man
The woman, I'd have punched her, I'm not a violent person but she would have proper cheesed me off to the extent she'd have got one in the face-then she'd have seen passion!!

i found her very bland when talking, no emotion.

I also think the orange team should have gone.

The training looked a bit dangerous to me, anything I've ever read about exercise stresses a gradual build up, especially when carrying a lot of excess weight.
The lady instructor may have a really healthy body, but she seems a really boring person, infact a little masculine to me. Now if I ever got to be so healthy I would want a balance in life, exercise yes, but also live a little rather than just living in the gym .

Whenever I am feeling deprived on cd, will just think there are worse ways of shedding the excess so quickly i.e being on Biggest Loser spending hours ecah day with her!x

I bought their dvd a few weeks back ad didn't even get thru the first session, her voice grated on me, she looked ike she wanted to be somewhere else.....uber dull!

Oh my I weigh more then the women!! I'm 18stone! Was 23st 4 at the beginning!

the married couple live in my town, it's horrid when I hear my own accent on tv, sounds really common !!! I have been asked so many times to say 'hello my name is cheryl cole' is unreal !!!! I am originally from south shields, home of Joe McElderry

Don't worry about their weights Kimmie, you have proved you are strong at losing weight, also we don't know how tall they are, the show didn't inform us of there BMIs, which I thought it should have.

Just enjoy the show, and keep hold of the fact that without having to go on tv, you yourself have managed a huge weight loss.
x

They have improved the format over the last Uk one (which was REALLY rubbish) and I think tried to follow the US format more. Much better. However, they should have brought in new trainers. The reason the US one has been so successful is Jillian and Bob - they realy care (especially as Jillian used to be big), whereas these 2 on the UK one are just boring and don't seem passionate at all. There must be better UK trainers to choose from?!

i applied to go on this series, but didn't get through. I'm really glad now as I have done this on my own and didn't have to put up with Angie or whatever his name is.

I will still watch though!

The orange team should have gone. I felt really sorry for the daughter in the red team as she worked really hard, but still ends up feeling like she's let her mum down. It's really sad for her. She has far less weight to lose so was always going to be in for a hard time losing as big a percentage as the others. So sad for her. 5lbs should be celebrated - it's a great loss!

Yes - made me really hungry!

Think I'll have to save a shake next monday for 9pm - is that wrong??

I also had some concerns about the exercising. There was no gradual build up. Even if they did a warm up it wasn't showed, or mentioned, anyone watching could give themselves a heart attack if they followed suit!

Back