"Biggest Losers" Team 32!

hellllllllooooooooooo....

anyone there???

Had a horrible morning here -family issues - and only just into work, drunk very little water but didn't give into the normal urge to eat crap when under P.

hope everyone ok - we need to recruit more members!

hey girls,

i had a bit of a munch last night having probs with my on/off ex but still been good today so far! not had much water but just feelin poo! Had the swine flu jab yesterday and knocked me a bit!

Hey trudy sorry your having family probs im always here if you need to chat hun!!!
Will be trying to get more people, i have my net put back on tomorrow so will be on a bit more!

Hope ur all having a good day xx

well done you @ not giving into the food demons today!

Thanks @ talking and ditto re your ex - bliddy men the root of all our problems lol.

In work at the mo so just a flying visit :)

hi how's everyone doing? afraid to say not had a good day cd wise, had some cheese and crackers when I got in from work :( don't know why I do it?

sorry you've both got problems, well done for not giving in, wish I was that strong. I'm really fed up at work, and come home and graze on rubbish, then feel dreadful for giving in. so restart put off until tomorrow, I will hvae ot go straight to the gym after work might keep my mind and hands off food!

Team membership

Ladies...

Seems there are a few teams with spaces at the minute and wondered if it made more sense for us to join up with them rather than to fill our own spaces

What do you think - don't want to abandon the biggest losers!

Hey rudles i was thinking the same thing as they prob ave more people..... Going to go join another one hope im not a traitor but just makes sense like you say hun....maybe see u on another team!

Trisha dnt feel to bad hun i sank the other night to and then tonight i have forgot to bring my shakes to work so have eaten crap like an idiot and i get weighed in 2moro hopefuly ive lost a lil sumthin!!!

hope ur both ok xxx

Hi guys! Wondered whether you had any vacancies as i'm on a re-start and my old team seems to have gone awol? xx

Back