Biggie WI-2

Biggie

Silver Member
So, yesterday was my second WI. Not happy bunny this time. I lost 0,2lbs. Yes, you are reading it correctly, bloody, damn 0,2 only.:eek:

Well, let's face the truth. Everything was going well and then on Sunday I had.... and a little bit of.....
Had a talk with myself and decided to start clean on Monday, so the damage wouldn't be bad.
Well... I am back on track this morning. Could have lost over a stone easily by now if didn't cheat.
I promised myself a nice treat (perfume) after the stone down but won't get it because of my stupidity and greediness and being such a pig. There is nothing and no one else to blame but me.

I am trying to keep my head up. But it is not easy because I am very disappointed with myself.
Unfortunately, no pain, no gain. So Biggie suck it in and roll on next week! :)

To everyone: Please, stay strong, do not cheat. Believe me it is only a few minutes of yummy..... and then you will feel very, very low. Do not do that. It doesn't feel good.

Please, anyone, kick my bum so I can stay focused and 100% TS :D

Ah don't be so hard on yourself! We will all have little slip ups along the way, but in the end we're get there! x

Thank you Plymscuba :)

Back