Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

BigMama wants to be YummyMummy

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by claz, 7 May 2010 Social URL.

1. claz

claz wants to be slim

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    juddd
    7/5/10

I am starting CD tomorrow and tonight i intended to pig out and eat what ever i wanted just because i was starting this diet - but its weird but 'i don't want too' and haven't. I am really looking forward to starting this diet and have a really supportive family who are backing me all the way.

I have 4st to lose and hoping to lose 1 stone per month - so i am hoping i will get to my goal weight in August b4 my 39th birthday

I've been overweight for as long as i can remember, think i joined my 1st slimming club at 14 and have been on/off a diet ever since -and now after every pregnancy ive put on more and more and more weight and decided enough is enough. I managed to lose 2st on lipotrim and then had a bit of a break because i just missed food so i know i can do this again.

I would love to get to a size 12 again but currently i am still in 16/18 so got a long way to go but i am determined that this time i will do it

SO to help me with this i am starting this diary so that i can look back and see my good days and my bad days and hope it helps me to carry on and succeed at becoming the person i know i will be.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. miss-HJ

miss-HJ Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    good luck, i hope your start to the diet goes well, you probably done your body a favour by not pigging out as it could cause side effects when you going into ketosis with carb withdrawal etc.

4. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck xx

I thought the same as you, went for my first meeting and was going to pig out that night before starting the next morning - but when it came to it I didn't want to.

I'm sure you'll do great xx

5. miss-HJ

miss-HJ Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    i hope ur first day on the diet goes ok, just remember to keep drinking the water x

6. claz

claz wants to be slim

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    juddd
    Day 1 on diet

Well it wasn't too bad - only started to feel a bit dizzy at around 6:30 in the afternoon so had a rest and some water.

Drank about 3ltrs of water yesterday and 2 black coffee's so wasn't too hungry and everytime i felt a bit hungry i would just have a drink.
    I had porridge for breakfast at 9:30am, a bar at 2:30, soup at 6:00 and then a cappucinno shake at 9pm.

Bought the kids a mcdonalds for there tea so that i didn't have too cook but I have too say i wasn't the slightest bit tempted. I think this diet is going to be ok.

7. cornishkez

cornishkez Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(11.57%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Well done for getting through Day 1!

8. miss-HJ

miss-HJ Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    wow sounds like u have had an amazing day 1, well done, long may it continue!!

9. claz

claz wants to be slim

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    juddd
    Day 2, Day 3 and Day 4 - complete

I am now in Ketosis - checked with the ketostix so well pleased - also checked this morning on the scales and already lost 5lbs - can't wait for WI on friday. I still get hungry but then have my shake/soup/bar etc and i'm drinking about 3lts of water each day - definately think the bars help even tho i know people don't recommend having them for the 1st couple of weeks they don't appear to be affecting my weight loss and i was in ketosis at the end of day 2.

10. cornishkez

cornishkez Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(11.57%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    I can't wait to get back onto the bars. I have really been struggling with the shakes and soups, but have discovered the tertras and between tetras and bars, I reckon it'll be much easier!

11. claz

claz wants to be slim

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    juddd
    Day 5 -- I am now on antibitoics and feel really ill

12. miss-HJ

miss-HJ Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    oh no are u ok taking anti biotics on CD? hope ur not too poorly as the diet isnt much help when ur ill

cornishkez - i can only do tetras and bars, if had to have packets id fail!!!! lol it works tho!!

13. sweet_girl123

sweet_girl123 Silver Member

Aww hpe u get better soon and back on the diet soon hun...:( its horrible being ill....and being on a diet....bt u strted off relii well soo well dun on that..:D keep it up wish u al the best.. mwahz

14. claz

claz wants to be slim

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    juddd
    thanks - i spoke to my consultant today and he said i can still continue but i feel really unwell and taking 2 lots of antibiotics is making me feel even worse without food - got my WI tomorrow so i think i am going to 'add a meal' in until i'm off the antibiotics and i'm also off on holiday the week after and its halfboard so wanted to add a meal in anyway, so its just going to be a bit earlier than planned !!

15. miss-HJ

miss-HJ Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    sounds a good plan, get better and holiday done then see how u feel.

16. claz

claz wants to be slim

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    juddd
    Day 1 --- again

I have today started again on this diet after stopping due to me getting ill .. i had my weigh in and after been off the diet for 5 weeks i have stayed almost the same weight and weighed in 1lb lighter - so i am very pleased, so i can pick up where i left off without having to start again. My eating habits must have changed as i haven't dieted really and been on holiday / wedding and a weekend away. I am ready to start on this diet again and so far so good - and I got my bottles of water ready... I will do this diet for 8 weeks and then i will have a 2 week holiday from work so i have a target of 2 stone by then. I am not sure what we are going to do in that 2 week but I just wanted to set a goal. If i haven't achieved my goal by then i will start again in September so that i can have a good 2 week break without the constraints of this diet.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.