• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Bigmuthabluffa's diary wk 3

S: 17st1lb C: 17st1lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 41 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
HI all , thought I would update and also keep myself busy. :)

I am really struggling, I am not hungry but I want to eat food, I am so looking forward to my first refeed meal I have it planned it alerady, he he,:p

I had such a weak moment on Sunday, I even started talking about refeeding already, my hubby said it was pointless as I had only been doing LT fro 2 1/2 weeks. I know he is right I am nowhere near where I want to be, I don't know why I am finding it so hard.:cry:

I was reading JanD's note the other day saying there are 2 types of LTers, prison and choice, I know I made the choice but I am angry with myself for putting myself in this position,:copon: I desperately want food, it calms me and I really feel like I am going through an emotional withdrawal.:wave_cry:

Weigh in on Wed, so must keep it going,
Oh and I joined Curves tonight so upping my exercise, helping me get fit but also I am hoping it will help me lose a little quicker.:rolleyes:

Hope you are all ok;)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

natters

S: 15st9lb C: 13st2lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 2st7lb(15.98%)
hey, i keep having similar moments where i'm not hungry but i seriously crave tasty foods. I'm particularly feeling it at the moment as my mum and dad are away so i'm home alone and would normally comfort eat in this situation. i also miss some parts of my social life - i really miss drinking on nights out, and meals out and having BBQs with my family. but i read someone had posted somewhere 'the food will still be there when i've finished' and its true. its just a few short weeks and then we will be feeling fantastic and probably will no longer need food to make us feel good about ourselves!! (though i will still need my wine on nights out cos i can't dance unless i'm drunk haha!) stick at it - it will be worth it :)

S: 21st0.5lb C: 20st7.5lb G: 10st6lb BMI: 49.3 Loss: 0st7lb(2.38%)
Ive just been texting my friend, i want food, im not hungry i just want it, i know it will taste nice but there is no way im going to have it but i cant stop thinking about it.... if that makes sense lol!

i think its just a mid week lull, i get weighted on a thursday so when weigh in comes round again ill be more motivated (hopefully) i would never cheat, its just not worth it.... i just want to lol:)

Doirin

Positivity is the key
S: 20st5lb C: 14st1lb G: 13st3lb Loss: 6st4lb(30.88%)
Hi, just to remind you (hope you don't mind me quoting you)
Goal #7 Fit in to gorgeous leather Dr Martens fab knee length purple boots my wonderful hubby bought me after much hinting he he he
I am sooo jealous as I love purple and the thoughts of a fab pair of boots would get me to do a lot of things.
Imagine, you are out of the obese range and into the over weight range, that's a better club to be in isn't it?
When I look at how far you have come and that you restarted it gives me great hope. Here's sending you some hope for yourself.
Take care
Doirin

S: 17st1lb C: 17st1lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 41 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thank you so much for all your encouragement,,I am truly touched, and thank you Doirin for the reminders

Anna x