Bigpixies weight loss diary

Used cous cous with mince and peas for tea, with mixed spice for flavour. I think i am going to need some more practice with this dish. Nice enough to eat but lacks the umphf of flavour. Bonus was, was that it is syn free on a red day. Very filling too.

Only used 1 syn today. :)

Done well today. Went to the toby jug for a carvery and didnt get any yorkshire puddings. Did have a bit of gravy, stuffing and 2 roast potatoes. I think that came to 6 syns on a red day.
Had banana, carrots and 2 slices of WW brown danish bread for the rest of the day. Really proud of myself. Doing my weigh in on saturday
Fingers crossed.

However i have figured out how much vodka is worth in a week and it is 80 syns. Bit unhappy about this as i like my vodka.

I am just going to have to deal with it in my own way lol xxx

Well its been a few days but I think i have been good. Had a bit of a bad day on sunday. Went over my syn limit so I weighed myself on monday. No difference in my weight. However it is not an excuse to do it all the time (have to keep reminding myself)

Started to understand the healthy extra options a bit better and been out to buy some chick peas and such to go with my red days. I found that they give the meal abit of ummph and hopefully will keep me fuller longer (fingers crossed). Also flavouring my food with spices and herbs are making the meals a bit more interesting and enjoyable.

I feel really good in myself and I think I am making good progress. A family member is sponsoring me, so that has gave me a bit of incentive.

All in all i think i am progressing well. :):):)

Well I have joined the SW classes and have been officially weighed and I have lost

13 lbs

I am over the moon. My weekly weigh in is now on a monday night at the support group. I have finally found how to make SW chips and they sound lovely. The consultant was really great.

Looking forward to next week.

Had a look around the SW site now i have joined and love it. I think it is going to help me greatly.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back