Binge eater

lanugowife

Just ate 4 brownies & a pack of Oreos. & I drank 2/3 bottle if wine. I could cry... & throw up. Not sure why I did it to myself. My stomach hurts from it all. Post binge depression. Better just go to bed. I may be a new target member but this binge says I am not in control enough to be 'normal'. Ugh.

Hey Hun!

Don't beat yourself up about it, I can totally relate! I spent Saturday and Sunday binge eating then felt horrid afterwards.....actually I felt horrid throughout the binge so I don't even know why I do it????

Dont throw up, it's not the answer, it'll just cause more problems. It's only food, we aren't hurting anyone when we binge, just try and move on-tomorrow is a new diet day!!!!

You're a target member so you've got the strength in there! Keep your chin up! :)

Im sorry but having wine and chocolate on a Friday night sounds normal to me! Its about how you deal with it. If you feel guilty and depressed and are strict with yourself to punish yourself, its not a good way forwards. Just say i had that but it didnt make me feel too good and now I wanna be healthy

Totally agree. Life is good, bad, messy, joyous, too much, not enough, a brilliant ride, a tortuous journey... Not always easy! Don't beat yourself up, it all sounds normal to me. My food diary for yesterday is a good example of my 'normal' life. All that was missing was chocolate! Good luck, jump back in the saddle and keep smiling hun xxxx

Back