Binge Eating issues/ possibly non-purging Bulimia

Bella-slimmer

Hi :)

Is anyone else struggling with binge-eating? I've had four binges this week and have been trying to exercise them off (running, cycling, walking). I'm not sure if I have Binge Eating Disorder or Non-purging Bulimia (yes that's a thing! and sufferers are usually normal or overweight).

I had been doing ok but now seem stuck in this cycle- on bad days I can get through 4-5000 cals :(

God I feel like I am the same!!!

I eat & eat & eat until I feel ill but just dont make myself sick.

Really hope I can stop this, its horrible.

Dxxx

Ah wow!! binge-eating 4th March-ers!! yay!

How are you? have you had any problems today or has it been binge-free? I had sooo much to eat this weekend but am trying to regain control today xx

I was the same all weekend but yesterday I managed to get it under control.

I did have a couple of in my own brain arguments with myself but I dont want to be like this so I know it needs to change.

Not long till our birthdays!!! What you got planned.

Dxxx

Ah well done! yeah I've been ok today and was quite good yesterday.

I know, exciting times! I'm going for an Italian and a few drinks with my friends. What will you be doing? :)

Bella xx

Last edited:
I'm goin for a wee pub grub & beer night with my husband on the Friday then the saturday will go for cocktails with the girls.

Sunday will be spent trying not not eat everything in my house!

Dxxx

Aw sounds lovely!

I think I'll be trying to resist eating cake and chocolates at the weekend too.

(I wrote a reply to this about 2 days ago but it's not showing for some reason!).

Oh buggar it it's our birthdayyyyyyyyyy!

We can have a little bit of chocolate & cake or chocolate cake?!

Dxxx

It was great, still eating cake tho haha!

Oh wellllllll get back on it soon.

Determined this is gonna be my last fat birthday xxx

Yes I totally understand this.
I've had real issues with Bulimia and Binge eating but Now I'm left with the Binges which I work hard on not allowing myself to Purge afterward as I consider myself 'recovered' from this but issues around food still remain..
I find it really helpful when I try to stick to my healthy eating plan and do an acceptable level of exercise. I've struggled alot this week with being sedentary (Not sure if i've quite got the right word there) and massive binges even eating frozen food.
So what I'm really saying is your not alone and IT CAN BE OVERCOME!.

Back