Binge eating or just greedy??!???

Hola chips

I've had a little lurk on your diary ( I mainly lurk as a rule : ) ) -- refresh my memory - what have you lost, what would you still like to lose and what weight are you now ?

talking of good quality saucepans..

Stellar, The Choice Of Professionals

this is what i have the range is very extensive and i had many brands but have had my set of these over three years and still not a scratch/problem at all.

Stellar cookware is made in Portugal if thats any use too x

The one I have is made by le creuset but its not one of t hose big old heavy coloured ones...it's this one

Le Creuset 30 cm Toughened Non-Stick Shallow Frying Pan: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home

highly recommend and built.

chips it does seem you and me are exactly at the same weight place at the moment would be great to tag along with someone who else who is at the same point as myself :)

Oooh I may invest. Good luck with everything. Are you doing a food diary online. If not maybe start one and we can all offer advice along the way :) cxx

Hola chips

I've had a little lurk on your diary ( I mainly lurk as a rule : ) ) -- refresh my memory - what have you lost, what would you still like to lose and what weight are you now ?

:confused: Can't you see my Ticker and Stats? Lost 24lb in 8 weeks

Only 2 types of Stellar made in Portugal and they have solid lids and metal handles which I don't want. All others, inc Glass lidded range with soft handles, all made in Far East / China. :( I just will not buy them. The search continues ..... chips xx

Back