Binge HELP

GigiD

I can't stop binging tonight! I am going to start a new diet tomorrow hopefully. This does not excuse tonight's binge! I need to shed this weight I have three months... I should be working out not eating Nutella!

Hope you managed to start afresh :) It's really easy to binge. I have been attempting to restart since the 1st but keep slipping up. Just need to hunt down my motivation! Don't beat yourself up for having a binge. Just move on the next day.

Hey thanks, I have been going strong today is day three for me on the Cambridge diet :) which plan do you intend to follow?
You're right it is so easy to slip up

I struggle not to binge! It's so hard. My friend actually had to tape the Nutella lid down she bought for baking so she didn't eat it, it's one of the hardest things to resist.
I have only just learnt that if I have a bad day I have to forget about it and move on, not let it make my whole week bad.
I'm on ww

Hey,

Just thought i'd check in and see how your doing now? :)

I'm awful for binging! Especially when I've been drinking the night before. I need to stop myself. I have recently started doing jigsaw puzzles, and I'm hoping that's going to help as I can get so caught up doing them and distracted it keeps my mind off of mindless eating! Hopefully it works anyway...that and I'm going to try and get out and about more at the weekend, so I'm not just lying around the flat bored and eating for no reason!

I hope you're still going strong and keeping on track, and didn't let your binge get you down for too long! x

I had a bad day at work today so the Nutella jar made an appearance! Feel bad that I am only 3 days in and I'm already reaching for the comfort food. My relationship with food is not good. I eat when I am stressed/upset then feel bad for eating- is this just me?
Ah well. Start afresh tomorrow

I had a bad day at work today so the Nutella jar made an appearance! Feel bad that I am only 3 days in and I'm already reaching for the comfort food. My relationship with food is not good. I eat when I am stressed/upset then feel bad for eating- is this just me?
Ah well. Start afresh tomorrow

It definitely is not just you! A lot of us on the site have similar problems with binging and/or comfort eating. I have struggled to stay on track all week and spent some days saying i'll start afresh tomorrow and have occasionally messed up again. Don't worry about the Nutella, either write the day off or try allocating some points or weeklies to help cover it. If you have no points left then maybe go a wee walk tomorrow. 10 minutes of a normal walk is 1 activity point so you can minimise some damage. Don't stay guilty for too long, it won't achieve anything except make you more unhappy. Tomorrow is another day :)

Back