binge

So sorry, mate

If it makes you feel better I had a massive binge on Wednesday, but on practically free food!!!! I got a ton of sushi, ready cooked chicken, massive salad bowl, fat free yoghurts, a punnet each of strawberries and cherries, a mixed bean salad and a beetroot salad. It worked out as 3 syns on EE so I still had the massive binge, but didn't have to feel bad about it.

Why don't you get lots of free stuff in- if you are going to do it you may as well 'allow' yourself to binge, but just get all the good stuff in for it

Take care

xxxxxx

Sorry to hear that hun!

Dont binge,,,instead use it to your advantage,,,truly say,,,,F**k it! He didnt deserve me anyway, he doesnt know what hes missing! I'm sure you look fab with the weight you've already lost and carry on the way you are hun!! when you finally get down to the weight you want to be you can say to your ex OH screw you look at me, look what your missing, i'll get someone who truly deserves me! cos your worth it hun! :) :kissass:

Blimey hun, hugs to you. Don't go on a binge, it won't solve anything and only make you feel worse. Try and think positive and rise above it, telling yourself that when you are at goal, somebody is going to be missing the good stuff. Try and use the hurt and anger to your advantage and throw yourself even more into your diet. You have to get rid of the emotion some how, so use it positively instead of comforting yourself with food. Only one thing will change if you binge and that is you will feel bad about yourself, you will gain weight, and you will still feel bad about yourself and eat a bit more (or lots) and so on. Turn to family and friends for emotional support and hopefully you will get through this terrible time relatively unscathed diet wise. I hope you and your partner can work things out and get back together, be strong hun. xx

Back