Binge

dreamt9

Yikes, I've just had a binging session! I'm stuck in meetings all afternoon and was absolutely starving even though I'd already had lunch, so (be prepared to be shocked) I've just had:
- two slices of bread with humous
- 4 chunks of chocolate
- 5 mini choc fingers

Ooooooooooooo I feel rotten now!

Anyone else had a breakdown in willpower?

Oh poppet!

As disappointing as these days are....we all have them. Please don't beat yourself up about it. Just draw a line under it and move on. It's not that majorly horrific if you look at it from a slimming world perspective but I don't know exactly how frightening it is from weight watchers. Do you have any low point or no point foods that you could take with you to munch on next time? Please don't give up just try and plan your meals and snacks for the week as I find that helps me a lot. All the best on your weightloss journey :)

Compared to some of my binges in the past, I would say you have been fairly restrained!

Seriously though, don't be disheartened. These things happen and the best way to deal with it is to accept that no-one can be perfect 100% of the time. We will all continue to have days like these. The important thing is to move on. You won't put on weight because of this one time. Maybe have a lighter dinner to make up for it?

Stay positive - you can do it :) :)

To be honest that isn't a whole lot of food (some people binge 5 times worse than that); that's just unhealthy food, except the bread with with humus wich is very healthy.

Did you eat the three things all at the same sitting? If so I can see why you could consider that a binge, but if it was in several snacks throughout the afternoon I wouldn't consider it a real binge, but something more like a naughty afternoon with some choc overeating.

Like Lady A says, draw a line under it and move on;)

xx

thank you everyone, I really appreciate the support. When WW used to do the profile questionaire years ago, one of my traits was the inability to forgive myself and move on, so YES, I definitely need to learn out to draw the line and then get back on track.

My challenge for today is to eat just fruit and raw veggies (0 pts) if I get hungry between meals, and to eat low fat meals to compensate for yesterday.

If I could get some time to exercise too, that would be great, but you know what it's like with a full-time job, and kids (one of whom is off-sick and at home today, so can't even nip out for a run at lunch)! I'm def going to the gym tomorrow night though, even if it's just for a 30 min run on the treadmill.

Thanks again :)

Thanks Mari78, I'm am so so back on track! :) I've thankfully stayed the same this week, I would have been so gutted if I'd gained!

Congrats Dream :) I'm glad you're back on track. Hopefully you'll have a loss on the next WI ;)

i dont know whats wrong with me - when i binge i binge
started diet yesterday done excellent all day - 9.00pm i ordered chinese curry chip fried rice breast chicken, went shop 2 litre bottle coke, double pack jaffa cakes (24), 2 packets m munch :(

Yikes, I've just had a binging session! I'm stuck in meetings all afternoon and was absolutely starving even though I'd already had lunch, so (be prepared to be shocked) I've just had:
- two slices of bread with humous
- 4 chunks of chocolate
- 5 mini choc fingers

Ooooooooooooo I feel rotten now!

Anyone else had a breakdown in willpower?

You've really helped me with this posting - thank you! :)

Back