Binned!

Capri_Gal

I just binned my first pair of work trousers! Colleagues have been telling me all day how big they look!

Congratulations! It's a great feeling, isn't it! I started (re-started!) in Jan, and noticed last week that a pair of trousers have "outgrown" me!

I've got a great excuse to go shopping now.....tee hee hee!!!
:talk017:

Hubby did that last week. Great feeling isnt it, very well done

whoop whoop whoop with trimmings on, what a fantastic achievement, it is a moment you will never forget!! congratulations hun :) x

well done, i woulda cut them up first too, just to make it a little sweeter lol.
:D
my jeans are falling of me at the waist, but iv not worked up the courage to try on a size 12 yet incase they dont fit just yet! its a belt for me for the next cpl weeks!

Yay! Well done! I am very much in between sizes at the moment - dont feel like I have lost a lot in weight but feel my size has changed! I am holding out for a little longer and will enjoy shopping for new clothes x

Yay well done! I must have been bursting out of mine loo because I've lost 11lbs and their still nice and snug lol! Think another 7lbs might help them loosen a bit....here goes!

Back