Bio Oil - loose skin and stretch marks??

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by x_Bobby_x, 8 February 2007 Social URL.

1. x_Bobby_x

x_Bobby_x Member

Cambridge Diet

Ive heard rumors that the stuff is amazing but wondered if anyone has any first hand experience? Ive been using Palmers Cocoa butter because ive been told its good for stretch marks and making skin tighter after pregnancy and weight loss. Just wondering if I should change to Bio Oil or use a combination of both perhaps?

Bobby xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Not sure how well it works - but I've been using it and buy in bulk off ebay - and it's pleasant .... although can't say I've noticed any real improvement - but then again could look a lot worse if I didn't use it I suppose!!

Having yo yo dieted for so many years, 6 pregnancies and 3 children I have stretch marks etc that look like on of these contour maps!!

Interesting to see what everyone else has to say .......
  4. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Don't diet anymore!
    It is great for skin scarring and stretch marks but won't help loose skin at all.

5. Jemax

Jemax Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    I've only just started using Bio-oil. I've since discovered that the Banana tetra was causing all the spots on my back. So now I'm trying to get rid of all the marks it left behind so I can have a lovely summer wearing sleeveless tops. I've heard good things so I hope it works.
  6. Lynsey

Lynsey It Girl, Rag Doll

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie Counting
    I've been using bio oil for a long time and I havent seen any improvement, maybe im not using it right....
  7. roundrachel

roundrachel Silver Member

Lighter Life
    it works on stretch marks to make them less red but not on loose skin. No solution to saggy skin apart from exercise to some extent...then surgery.
  8. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

It surprises me

that we never minded going out looking fat/obese whatever - 21 stone in my case - but now we all worry about a few saggy bits!;)
    sukie sue likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.