Bio Oil - loose skin and stretch marks??

x_Bobby_x

Hello,

Ive heard rumors that the stuff is amazing but wondered if anyone has any first hand experience? Ive been using Palmers Cocoa butter because ive been told its good for stretch marks and making skin tighter after pregnancy and weight loss. Just wondering if I should change to Bio Oil or use a combination of both perhaps?

Thanks

Bobby xx

Not sure how well it works - but I've been using it and buy in bulk off ebay - and it's pleasant .... although can't say I've noticed any real improvement - but then again could look a lot worse if I didn't use it I suppose!!

Having yo yo dieted for so many years, 6 pregnancies and 3 children I have stretch marks etc that look like on of these contour maps!!

Interesting to see what everyone else has to say .......

It is great for skin scarring and stretch marks but won't help loose skin at all.

M.

I've only just started using Bio-oil. I've since discovered that the Banana tetra was causing all the spots on my back. So now I'm trying to get rid of all the marks it left behind so I can have a lovely summer wearing sleeveless tops. I've heard good things so I hope it works.

I've been using bio oil for a long time and I havent seen any improvement, maybe im not using it right....

it works on stretch marks to make them less red but not on loose skin. No solution to saggy skin apart from exercise to some extent...then surgery.

It surprises me

that we never minded going out looking fat/obese whatever - 21 stone in my case - but now we all worry about a few saggy bits!;)

Back