Birch Sap?

RachelAstley

S: 13st5lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 1st0lb(7.49%)
I have ordered and received a bottle of Birch Sap from the official DD site. I'm now not too sure what to do with it!
I am struggling going to the loo and thought this would help, but the bottle says to take it for 10 days continually for a "deep detox".
Has anyone tried it before? What were the effects/side-effects?
Thanks in advance for any help!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Maintainer

** Chief WITCH **
S: 141kg C: 49.9kg G: 36.3kg BMI: 17.7 Loss: 91.1kg(64.62%)
Dukan Diet Organic Birch Sap, Detox treatment

Good gracious me... I'm staggered at the price!

Most of us here avoid the official site products, so I don't know whether you'll find anyone having tried it...

For "transit" issues ;), have you tried the tried and tested remedies? (glass of cold water first thing; walking often helps; rhubarb can be used on PV days; wheatbran as tolerated).

Good luck with it!

RachelAstley

S: 13st5lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 1st0lb(7.49%)
Maintainer,

I have always had a problem with "transit" issues (I love that terminology, I'll be using that again!) so if I am willing to pay a high price - if it works! I am just worried that it may work "too well" if you get my drift!

Thanks for the tips:
Water - drink lots but not had a cold glass first thing so I'll give that a go
Walking - yes
Rhubarb - yuck! However, as I said I'm willing to try anything. How do I cook it? Boiled in water with sweetener?

Thanks again!

cheryl7

S: 12st11lb C: 12st3lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 31.3 Loss: 0st8lb(4.47%)
A strong cup of coffee and exercise works for me. Sometimes too well in fact!

Maintainer

** Chief WITCH **
I'm suffering myself this time with "transit" ;) issues. I've honestly never tried the rhubarb (or dare I say "bumbarb" as some of our member refer to it ;)).

Can anything work too well? (I'm always pathetically delighted when such an event occurs... just think of all that weight loss!!)

:D

Atropos

Gold Member
S: 11st12lb C: 11st8lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 26.1 Loss: 0st4lb(2.41%)
Rhubarb - yuck! However, as I said I'm willing to try anything. How do I cook it? Boiled in water with sweetener?

Rhubarb can be heavenly.

Cut into small chunks and put in a baking dish with a few tablespoons of water, a sprinkle of splenda and some grated orange zest.

Bake in a moderate oven until soft.

Allow it cool, then fold into zero fat total greek yogurt for rhubarb fool.

It's also lovely as a relish with meat, (reduce the splenda) or in a tagine with chicken.

Maintainer

** Chief WITCH **
you can't beat a spoonful of wheatbran every day works wonders for me ;)
As I still follow the original version of the diet, I have this anyway... dunno why I'm having more problems this time but am having more veg now. Will see if I can find some 'barb...