Birch Sap?

I have ordered and received a bottle of Birch Sap from the official DD site. I'm now not too sure what to do with it!
I am struggling going to the loo and thought this would help, but the bottle says to take it for 10 days continually for a "deep detox".
Has anyone tried it before? What were the effects/side-effects?
Thanks in advance for any help!

Dukan Diet Organic Birch Sap, Detox treatment

Good gracious me... I'm staggered at the price!

Most of us here avoid the official site products, so I don't know whether you'll find anyone having tried it...

For "transit" issues ;), have you tried the tried and tested remedies? (glass of cold water first thing; walking often helps; rhubarb can be used on PV days; wheatbran as tolerated).

Good luck with it!

Maintainer,

I have always had a problem with "transit" issues (I love that terminology, I'll be using that again!) so if I am willing to pay a high price - if it works! I am just worried that it may work "too well" if you get my drift!

Thanks for the tips:
Water - drink lots but not had a cold glass first thing so I'll give that a go
Walking - yes
Rhubarb - yuck! However, as I said I'm willing to try anything. How do I cook it? Boiled in water with sweetener?

Thanks again!

A strong cup of coffee and exercise works for me. Sometimes too well in fact!

I'm suffering myself this time with "transit" ;) issues. I've honestly never tried the rhubarb (or dare I say "bumbarb" as some of our member refer to it ;)).

Can anything work too well? (I'm always pathetically delighted when such an event occurs... just think of all that weight loss!!)

:D

Rhubarb - yuck! However, as I said I'm willing to try anything. How do I cook it? Boiled in water with sweetener?

Rhubarb can be heavenly.

Cut into small chunks and put in a baking dish with a few tablespoons of water, a sprinkle of splenda and some grated orange zest.

Bake in a moderate oven until soft.

Allow it cool, then fold into zero fat total greek yogurt for rhubarb fool.

It's also lovely as a relish with meat, (reduce the splenda) or in a tagine with chicken.

you can't beat a spoonful of wheatbran every day works wonders for me ;)
As I still follow the original version of the diet, I have this anyway... dunno why I'm having more problems this time but am having more veg now. Will see if I can find some 'barb...

Back