Birds Eye Baker to Perfection

kookiethekat

Hi all

I am just doing my shopping list for this week and came across these baked to perfection things online.

Are they ok to have with Atkins? They are down as 1.8 of carbs for the chicken with garlic and herb and 1.9 for the chicken in chasseur (not looked at fish yet)

At face value they seem to be acceptable, just wanted to double check.

Also, if anyone can recommend any other "ready meals" that would be suitable

When you are doing induction you should NOT be using ready meals at all honey x clean and green (sorry Jim stole it) plain meat and your greens. the meals will be ok for owl though once your induction is over.
and welcome :D

Ok thanks hun, I will save them for after my 2 weeks induction.

Looking foward to trying them, they look lovely

I use them & some of sainsburys inspired to cook range is low carb when I can't be bothered to cook... but as Vicky says wait til OWL & they'll be a real treat. And welcome. x

Last edited:
Oh yes and the Tesco simply cook have a good range of low carb too :)

Hi Cookie and welcome, you can stay on induction for longer than 2 weeks if you need to.

Hi kookie, welcome :)

Hi everyone, thanks for the lovely welcomes

Hi guys just wondering if you can clear something up, if they are low carb and within limits why are they not allowed on induction. Prob a daft question lol

Welcome kookie! x

Jax I'm not sure of the definitive answer but i think it is probably because induction is a bit like a detox. Getting all the rubbish out of your system and even the healthiest looking pre prepared food has some sugar/additives/crap! Atkins was designed to be about REAL food and getting your body to function in a natural way and I think that induction works best if you stick to that philosophy.
Lots of luck to you! And welcome! x

Back