Birdseye fish

Little_Jade

Last night I had one of those birdseye baked to perfection fish, the Mediterranean one was amazing! cdnt find them on the syn app tho does anyone happen to know the syn value please? X

Is the app very picky about spelling? Because it is "bake to perfection" not "baked to perfection" - if you Google it, Google will very helpfully tell you what you should have typed, rather than what you actually typed, but not all searching systems are so forgiving!!

hope this helps

Bake to Perfection Chicken Fillets with a Delicious Chasseur Sauce, twin pack, frozen, 135g each 3 3
Bake to Perfection Chicken Fillets with a Garlic & Herb Sauce, twin pack, frozen, 135g each 9
Bake to Perfection Chicken Fillets with a Red Wine & Mushroom Sauce, twin pack, frozen, 135g each 10
Bake to Perfection Chicken Fillets with a Tomato & Basil Sauce, twin pack, frozen, 135g each 3 3
Bake to Perfection Chunky Pollock Fillets with a Herb Butter Sauce, twin pack, frozen, 140g each
Bake to Perfection Cod Fillets in Olive Oil, Rosemary & Tomato Sauce, twin pack, frozen, 140g each 4 4 9
Bake to Perfection Cod Fillets with a Parsley Butter Sauce, twin pack, frozen, 140g each 4 4 9
Bake to Perfection Haddock Fillets with a Lemon & Chive Sauce, twin pack, frozen, 140g each

Bake to Perfection Haddock Fillets with a Wine, Mustard & Onion Sauce, twin pack, frozen, 140g each 3 3
Bake to Perfection King Prawns in a Sweet Chilli Sauce, twin pack, frozen, 140g each 11 11 14½
Bake to Perfection Wild Pink Salmon Fillets in a Lemon & Herb Sauce, twin pack, frozen, 140g each Free Free 11
Bake to Perfection Wild Pink Salmon in a Sweet Chilli & Ginger Sauce, twin pack, frozen, 140g each Free Free 10
Bake to Perfection Winter Warmer Hake Fillets with Cheese & Leek Sauce, twin pack, frozen, 140g each 10
Fish Bake with Broccoli & Cheese, frozen, 380g pack 12½ 12½ 18
Fish Bake with Mixed Vegetables, frozen, 380g pack 7 7 19½

That's very useful information, dirtydancing - thank you for looking it up.

And I am sure that the original poster has found it helpful too.

The app is VERY picky about spelling!! :(

P x

Thought it might be. Of course we all ought to be 100 per cent accurate in our spelling, but we aren't, and then there is predictive text/spellchecker deciding that it knows what we really meant to say!

I like it when Google picks up on a spelling error and presents you with what you should have typed all along - although that can be irritating when it thinks you got it wrong but you didn't!!

And anyway, "baked to perfection" is much more logical than "bake to perfection" and it is what most people would say.

I have tried the Haddock with lemon and chive butter.......butter drained off.....and it was really scrummy though not very big!

Back