Birmingham - 6th Feb. (next week!!!)

Twiggy

Is in the Zone
Hi

just officially posting about next Saturdays meet in Brum for coctails and Jimmys Spice!

So far definites are;

Me!
Black Widow(Rachel)
MommyB. (Jane)

please add your name if you're coming as we need to book a table. Everyone welcome xx

Me! (twiggy)
Black Widow(Rachel)
MommyB. (Jane)
Jess

there you go !!

Me I'm coming. Will be coming on the train as per last time though as having to pay for my trip to Dublin this week so can't afford to stay over.

Thanks for adding me Jane - really looking forward to it:D

*ahem*

Rachael :p ;)

:eek:
Wot did I do now?

Yipppeee can't wait. What time shall we (Jane :D) book the table for?

ohhh am sooo looking forward to it :)

what time did we book for last time? 7:30?

where is everyone meeting for drinks? i'm at work till 6 but could try meeting afterward before you go for your meal :)

7.30 is good for me - I'll probably need to leave by 10.30 as I have to drive home. Can't stay over as I have a hot date with a Bible reading on Sunday ;)(which I had pretty much forgotten about til today:eek:)

so at the moment we have 6 people to eat for around 7.30-didnt we meet up in walkabout last time ?

guess that will depend on what time people are getting here from far away places

I'll be buzzing about for most of the day - early train was cheaper :) we meeting at walkabout for 7ish again then?

Twigs what time can we check into hotel? X

Walkabout sounds good.

I'm planning on getting to the hotel about 5.30 - 6.00 ish, so will be ready to hit the booze, I mean meet for a chat whenever everyone else is ready :)

shall i meet you at hotel for 6 latest then? x

Back