• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Birmingham - 6th Feb. (next week!!!)

Me I'm coming. Will be coming on the train as per last time though as having to pay for my trip to Dublin this week so can't afford to stay over.

Thanks for adding me Jane - really looking forward to it:D

*ahem*

Rachael :p ;)

:eek:
Wot did I do now?

what time did we book for last time? 7:30?

where is everyone meeting for drinks? i'm at work till 6 but could try meeting afterward before you go for your meal :)

7.30 is good for me - I'll probably need to leave by 10.30 as I have to drive home. Can't stay over as I have a hot date with a Bible reading on Sunday ;)(which I had pretty much forgotten about til today:eek:)

so at the moment we have 6 people to eat for around 7.30-didnt we meet up in walkabout last time ?

guess that will depend on what time people are getting here from far away places

I'll be buzzing about for most of the day - early train was cheaper :) we meeting at walkabout for 7ish again then?

Twigs what time can we check into hotel? X

Twiggy

Is in the Zone
Walkabout sounds good.

I'm planning on getting to the hotel about 5.30 - 6.00 ish, so will be ready to hit the booze, I mean meet for a chat whenever everyone else is ready :)

shall i meet you at hotel for 6 latest then? x

i have just e mailed jimmy's to book a table for 6 at 7.30-i'm sure if anyone else decided to come along they can accommodate an extra person or two !!