Quarterly Challenge Jan,Feb,Mar, 2017 !!!

Hi Kay & all

Finally I have myself back on plan. My mum fell & broke her arm but is finally on the mend. Husband was in Singapore for 2 weeks but is now back too. Things are getting back on track in my house :)

Here are my weigh ins for March.
4.3.17 = -0.5lb
11.3.17 = absent
18.3.17 = -1lb

Going to aim for a 2/3lb loss this week.

+0.5lb for me please Kay xx

1lb off for me this week which is the end of this challenge for me as I am away for the next two weigh ins. Unfortunately I didn't quite get to the 21lbs off I aimed for but am feeling brilliant all the same. I go off to Tenerife on Sunday 2 stone 9.5lbs lighter than I was when I came back from my last holiday there at the beginning of October and feel so much better for it.

Can you put me down for the next challenge please Kay - I will next weigh in on Tuesday 11 April and again would like to loose 21lbs over the period of that challenge.

Thank you and good luck to everyone with reaching your targets for this challenge x

Sorry for late posting
Last week hols
-1lb off this week

Many thnx xx

**Just -2 lbs to go to succeed in getting another stone off in this 12 week countdown challenge !! ** thnx Kay xx

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I do apologise, I haven't been keeping well so haven't been able to update :(, I will update at the end of March for the whole of the challenge, i'm just resting right now. Please keep posting your results, your all doing so well. Speak soon.

Kay xx

Hi everyone, I do apologise, I haven't been keeping well so haven't been able to update :(, I will update at the end of March for the whole of the challenge, i'm just resting right now. Please keep posting your results, your all doing so well. Speak soon.

Kay xx

Ah hun, I hope everything is ok. Make sure you get lots of rest.xx

Kay xx

Hope you ok..
Take care of your self

2lbs off for me this week! :D

Take care Kay, Get Well Soon xxx

Hope you're feeling better Kay X
Sorry I haven't posted last 2 weeks, they are:
Tibbs: -1lb & -5lb
Davie Dumpling: +2lb & -7lb
:(Our beloved dog had to be put to sleep last week & neither of us feel like eating or even thinking about dieting, so sorry to say we won't be on the challenge anymore this month.
Thanks for everything you do on these challenges Kay, especially when you're not well. It's very much appreciated.
Good luck everyone X

Back