Birthday treat!

Cazuk1976

Well as its my birthday and wedding anniversary this week, hubby is taking me to the cinema tonight, watching a film called surrogates, looks really action packed in the trailer and has Bruce Willis in it, yay!! the best thing is, in the cinema, you can buy water and no food, and nobody thinks anything of it!!

Best wishes for a lovely birthday and hope you enjoy the cinema tonight. All the very best for your anniversary. You will enjoy dressing up knowing that you have already lost a lot of weight.

yey! have a lovely time hun!

x

My birthday is next week and i was racking my brain for something to do. i was thinking of goin the pics too especially coz of the water thing and i love the smell of popcorn but no i wont be tempted. Happy Birthday and Anniversary lots of presents. haha!

I hope you have a great time hun!

have a great time...

i have often had a shake in the cinema and put it into their cups with ice and straw :~):)

Thanks you all for your lovely wishes, had a great time at the cinema, it was a fantastic film, real edge of your seat gripping stuff, and of course, Bruce Willis is looking the real action hero!! would definitely recommend it!!

Back