BIRTHDAY WISH

gis35

hi everyone,
i have 77lbs to lose and i am determined to lose at least 1/2 of the weight by my birthday October 1st next year. i really don't want to carry this weight into my forties, my joints are starting to ache, so that should be motivation enough, but its hard. while i have been excersing 1/2hr am &1/2 hr pm, i am not on any particular diet. i have cut my calories to about 1800, i'm still breastfeeding,so i did not want to cut back too much

Last edited:
thank you, silence:)

Good Luck Hunni, I have a total of 98 lbs!!! to lose and would really like to loose half by my 29th birthday in October next year! Going well at the moment but dreading xmas, wish you all the best x

i have a fear of christmas also:sigh:

Me too. I'm sort of dreading it.

good luck honey. don't dread christmas. it is, after all, only a day. and any damage done can be made up. christmas isn't a month, even if in the past we have all treated it that way!!

abz xx

oh but those leftovers,lol:)

thank you,becky:) i was motivated by the fact that my mother told me that i was getting so big. i was already depressed by my pregnancy weight gain and i guess that was the nail in the coffin and my wake up call.:sigh:

i'm not where i thought i woul be at this point, but October 2009 is my goal date, so i don't plan to give:)

Back