Bit confused about my first meeting

bunnie

Got there, got weighted, got sold a pack for £19.99, got a 5 min talk and that was it, there was no meeting or people staying.
Is that normal? I am used to SW and found this a bit odd TBH:(

Was it just a weigh and go? You need to check what type of meeting it is, some are full meetings but some are fast weigh n go ones

it doesnt say on the website and the leader didnt say either, also website states 5.30pm but poster in the hall says 5pm, woman i filled forms in with said she just starts when she is ready, thats it:eek:

isn't normal....never saw a meeting like this....check others places.

Thanks, so can i just turn up with my book to another meeting next week? I was planning to buy a monthly pass next WI as i didnt have enough cash with me after buying the kit, which i actually didnt know about.

if u have monthly pass, u can go to any meeting,
all i know is when u start , ww gives u a blue fold free, with everything u need to start ...u didn't have to buy it.
unless u want, different books.
the first month is cheaper,...then is £19.00, every month.

I didnt pay for the blue folder, it was the box of books & the pro point calculator, they said i couldnt live without them etc. Happy to have them, thats not an issue, i was just expecting a bit more info and an actual class:eek:

i've never known a meeting like this either, i'd have a look for a different meeting if i was you .
i always stop at meetings and have learnt a lot with doing so, i think i would feel ripped off if i didn't stay at a meeting.

They lied! You don't need anything other than the blue folder. If you are doing monthly pass then you will have access to everything online including a calculator. If you have an iPhone or iPad then there is a free app with a calculator as well.

Back