• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Bit confused can anyone advise ???

S: 16st0lb C: 13st0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 33.3 Loss: 3st0lb(18.75%)
I went to the chemist today and told the lady i planned on re-feed to start next Saturday as the following week i go on holiday now i have read the re-feed instructions about what to eat etc .

Now i asked if i could continue my 2 shakes and have a meal as i assume this is what i am supposed to do :ashamed0005:#

she said NO !! i could have the summer fruits drink or some bar instead of shakes and then the meal

is this correct as i thought those products were for maintanance and not re-feed totally baffled now ????:help2:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Deezer

Gold Member
S: 20st11lb C: 14st4lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 6st7lb(31.27%)
As far as i can see you can use maintence OR Regular shakes.... Let me dig out my re-feed sheet babe and i'll get back to you!!!

S: 16st0lb C: 13st0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 33.3 Loss: 3st0lb(18.75%)
Thanks Deezer

I dont think she knew tbh as she said i could not continue shakes at all ,,,,she gave me some paperwork but it doesnt give much info and says there is more paperwork :0/

Massive difference though £10 for the maintenance food WOW !!!

x__lis__x

Silver Member
S: 14st11lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 28.2 Loss: 2st4lb(15.46%)
Hiya,

Yes u can use any shakes u like, I used the normal ones. Also if u ring Lipotrim and ask for the maintenance samples they send one of each out free :)

S: 18st12lb C: 18st12lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 39 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hi hun, you can use either. it does say on the sheet lipotrim OR maintenence products. i wouldnt take no for an answer, and if she starts fobbing you off, i would ask her to ring lipotrim while you are there, they will soon correct her. i personally didnt like the maintenence formulas, they are really sickly. i know they are cheaper as well, but you only get 7 products, which is stupid as you need 8 for refeed, so you would have to buy another 7 products as they come as a unit.

hope this helps.

kerryxxx