Bit confused can anyone advise ???

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by munchbunch, 3 September 2011 Social URL.

1. munchbunch

munchbunch Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(18.75%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    I went to the chemist today and told the lady i planned on re-feed to start next Saturday as the following week i go on holiday now i have read the re-feed instructions about what to eat etc .

Now i asked if i could continue my 2 shakes and have a meal as i assume this is what i am supposed to do :ashamed0005:#

she said NO !! i could have the summer fruits drink or some bar instead of shakes and then the meal

is this correct as i thought those products were for maintanance and not re-feed totally baffled now ????:help2:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    As far as i can see you can use maintence OR Regular shakes.... Let me dig out my re-feed sheet babe and i'll get back to you!!!

4. munchbunch

munchbunch Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(18.75%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    Thanks Deezer

I dont think she knew tbh as she said i could not continue shakes at all ,,,,she gave me some paperwork but it doesnt give much info and says there is more paperwork :0/

Massive difference though £10 for the maintenance food WOW !!!

5. x__lis__x

x__lis__x Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(22.71%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD from 16th October 2012
    Hiya,

Yes u can use any shakes u like, I used the normal ones. Also if u ring Lipotrim and ask for the maintenance samples they send one of each out free :)

6. 5stonetolose

5stonetolose Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi hun, you can use either. it does say on the sheet lipotrim OR maintenence products. i wouldnt take no for an answer, and if she starts fobbing you off, i would ask her to ring lipotrim while you are there, they will soon correct her. i personally didnt like the maintenence formulas, they are really sickly. i know they are cheaper as well, but you only get 7 products, which is stupid as you need 8 for refeed, so you would have to buy another 7 products as they come as a unit.

hope this helps.

kerryxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.