Bit excitable today!

This post is a bit silly & also should not be read as, "I seek my self-esteem from men," because I don't, my lovely ladies & gents. But...

Last night I was talking to a "friend" on Skype & he said I looked so cute that he had to see me, so came to pick me up. He bombarded me with compliments & then after a little while in the car he said, "you know, seriously, my jaw actually dropped when I saw you walking towards me, you look so amazing..." He's apparently more excited about me losing weight than I am. Haha. Maybe he has more to gain!! Also, he sounds really cheesy & slimy now, but he's not, he's stupidly honest, which means I'm just thrilled with those comments.

Also, an aside/tmi - the police apparently thought we were up to something very untoward in the back of his car (OK, it did look suspicious & if the logistics of balancing a 6'1" man & chunky 5'9" girl in the back of a Micra weren't so challenging, it might have been, but...) which entertained me for a good half an hour because he looked so concerned & kept looking around furtively after that. I'd like to point out now that I didn't go out to sit in a car! We went for a walk up a big hill which overlooks loads of fields & sat on a bench & looked at the stars (where I had my legs on top of his, which my legs have been too big/heavy to do for years!! & on a similar note - when I asked him when he got so tall as I couldn't reach him, he picked me up to kiss me & didn't struggle, or drop me, or look pained, which was a little triumph, hehe). We were in his car because it got cold & I refused to stay at his because he is bad at this "casual" thing & I am not (he's not so secretly in love with me, I reckon, lol).

Basically, I just wanted to say - I'm so happy at the moment! I feel like I've turned a corner & all those little things I worried about because of my weight aren't relevant any more. I feel amazing! Keep at it everyone, I know when you're struggling it seems like an age, but it's so so worth it (& 12 weeks ago I would never have felt like this & that's really nothing in the grand scheme of things)! :)

Thanks guys for your support, it's been invaluable! & well done for making it to the end of my ramble!! Hope you're all doing well.

Hannah

Whoop!!! :love: you know you wanna!!

that's fabulous hun - i never thought i guy could pick me up who wasnt a contestant on world's strongest man but by the end of this, who knows!!xxx

xsarahloux - Haha, I know! When he started to do it I was thinking "ohhh nooo, I'm going to be too heavy, pleeeease don't!!" but, apparently I'm not any more & I wanted to jump around like an idiot, but just had to enjoy it in my head so as not to look like a maniac. Hehe. We'll all be getting carried around by our men by the end of this ;-)

jenny_belte - no idea! I hadn't thought about it! It's a "casual" thing, so I just tend to enjoy when I see him & not think about it the rest of the time! Who knows, I could be at my goal by the time I see him & then he owes me the special treat he promised me when I started the diet!

Loving all the smilies you guys have cracked out!! :)

Hannah

thats fantastic x
you genuinely seem really happy and chuffed x

hope ya have plenty of fun with him x

All of that in just 12 weeks. If we think about how long we have been stuffing our faces to get as big as we are, we are pretty lucky to lose so much so quick.

Yay!!! Gossip!! Keep us updated or I shall cry! (well, perhaps not, but i do love romantic comedy)
My bf has never attempted to pick me up (I LMAO at the very thought!!!) but hopefully in a few months he'll be able to!!!

Enjoy this good feeling, you sound really chuffed and so you should be!!

I'm dead chuffed for you Han Han. All these delicious new experiences and all in three short months. Enjoy yourself hun next time get him to swing you round cos you're now as light as a feather.:)

awww that's so cute- glad to hear you sounding so happy and loved up babe- he sounds really sweet! yey!

xx

Ah hun dat is so amazing i hate being lifted total cringe. its brilliant you r so happy. imagine all the attention you'll get wen youve reached ur goal.

Something so lovely to experience after just 12 weeks effort!!!! Well worth it I say!!!

Awwww that was such a lovely read! Like a cute Mills and Boon. He sounds really sweet and gorgeous Hannah. Go for it girl! Enjoy yourself. You're only young so you might as well make the most of it. Saying that I think you'll have hundreds of men falling at your feet, so maybe it's best to keep the options open until a really rich one comes along :D Well you will need lots and lots of new clothes for that super figure ;)

Yay!!! Gossip!! Keep us updated or I shall cry! (well, perhaps not, but i do love romantic comedy)
My bf has never attempted to pick me up (I LMAO at the very thought!!!) but hopefully in a few months he'll be able to!!!

Enjoy this good feeling, you sound really chuffed and so you should be!!

Lol! I shall keep you updated, wouldn't want to be making you cry!! Earlier he said, "I don't know how I feel any more," after us having a conversation ages ago that said it was just a "casual" thing for when we were both single. Boys are silly...

Ack, my last boyfriend tried to pick me up as I'd lost some weight (we broke up about a month ago) & he weighs, like, 9 stone, it was the worst thing ever *tuts*.

Awwww that was such a lovely read! Like a cute Mills and Boon. He sounds really sweet and gorgeous Hannah. Go for it girl! Enjoy yourself. You're only young so you might as well make the most of it. Saying that I think you'll have hundreds of men falling at your feet, so maybe it's best to keep the options open until a really rich one comes along Well you will need lots and lots of new clothes for that super figure

Haha, yeah, I'll be dropping him as soon as I find a rich man t support my newly acquire shopping habit ;-)

I actually feel young for a change! It's odd...! I was sitting in the back of his car thinking, "this is what other people did when they were seventeen..." It's nice. Really nice.

Hannah

I want more! That's made my day, incurable romantic that I am. :D
Amazing what you've done in 12 weeks, you must feel incredible (& you look it too!)

Thank you :) I'm feeling pretty good now, yes!

What more do you want? Hehe. I like to gush, so you can have whatever details you want!

Hannah

Thank you :) I'm feeling pretty good now, yes!

What more do you want? Hehe. I like to gush, so you can have whatever details you want!

Hannah
Ha ha...maybe not too many details *ahem* :eek:, but lovely fuzzy happiness is always going to cheer me up! :love: On the other hand cold hard cash is not to be sniffed at either, especially with a stonking new wardrobe to buy!

I don't know what you're talking about! :angeldevil:

Just a four hour cuddle in the back of a car! Honest! & then, "it's not 4am! Hannah, I thought it was 1am, why does this always happen when I'm with you?"

I think I'll choose the romance over the new wardrobe!

Hannah

Back