bit of a bad day

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by wednesday, 13 April 2011 Social URL.

1. wednesday

wednesday Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.26%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    so i had a really bad day yesterday, i ate too much to list lol but when i added the calories up it came to 3006 :eek: i dont bother stressing anymore when i have a bad day, because no matter how much i stress i know it will happen again, my downfall is chocolate, this is a bad time for me with all those easter eggs calling me name when i walk past a shop :p. anyway i was wondering what makes us have these days when we just cant stop eating????? or is it just me :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chick10

chick10 Got To Keep Counting :D

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I wish we didnt have those days :( it feels great on the days where you walk aways from the temptation. I at 3 freddos yesterday, so i think i went over but hey ho todays a new day!

4. wednesday

wednesday Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.26%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    lol lord i wish i had just 3 freddos, to make you feel better i had a cream cake at lunch time, fish and chips for dinner and then ate an easter egg not to mention the the bag of crisps and mars bar i had at around 2 ish, oh and a cheese sandwich :eek:
    i better be good today!! :eek:

5. lindseydodd408

lindseydodd408 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.7%)
    Diet:
    Myfitnesspal/low carb
    Are you eating back your exercise cals? I used to binge loads, but since I've been eating my exercise cals it's not happened, probably because my body does not feel like it's absolutely starving anymore. x

6. xsarahx

xsarahx Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.65%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I wad thinking the same - now that I eat back my exercise calories, I feel I can have what I want and haven't had a binge in ages!

7. wednesday

wednesday Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.26%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    yeah i have been eating about 1800 a day i wasnt even hungry yesterday i was just eating for eatings sake, im not going to stress over it though, my tom is all over the place so maybe its that i always seem to go off track about a week before. todays a new day and im going to stay within my allowance :eek: (she says holding her head in shame lol)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.