Bit worried

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by NatalieBxx, 8 June 2011 Social URL.

1. NatalieBxx

NatalieBxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am doing slimming world from home, I did it for a few weeks at a club last summer but i lost focus and didn't lose alot.

I feel like im eating far too much and im scared to get on the scales incase I have put on? I know slimming world works but i'm worried perhaps I'm not doing it properly and I'll end up gaining loads!

Any help would be appreciated xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. woodmouse

woodmouse Gold Member

Diet:
    various then S&S/Paleo now 5:2 with 16.8
    Hi! If you go to the top of this page and click on the 'Slimming World' that comes immediately before 'Bit worried' this will take you to the main SW site. Some way down that page there's a very helpful sticky by Squiddie (or you can go directly there by clicking on this link: http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...d-advice-new-comers-including-extra-easy.html ), and also a section on FAQs; lots more to explore on there which I'm sure you'll find helpful. And keep on reading the posts! :)

4. Choccieholic

Choccieholic Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(13.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Also, maybe you could start a food diary in the food diaries section? I'm sure lots of the lovely people on here would be able to spot any issues (if any) and give guidance and encouragement, even if it just helps to reassure you that you're doing it right!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.