BL - a question!

daisydoll

Gold Member
hi there
just wondering .. when you did your recent 4 weeks abstinence how did you re-introduce food?

daisy x

and is everything 'back to normal' now?

reason i'm asking is i'm just doing a bit of thinking tonight - future planning etc,
just in case i want to go back and lose the final pounds i didn't in RTM

im not doing it yet...just thinking about it as a possibility maybe in the new year if i can't get back under 9 stone.

what i don't want to do tho is get in to a yo-yo cycle and 'have' to use it every 6 months

daisy x

Pretty much!!!

LL is always a tool you can use. But like you I wouldn;t want to use it very often. I still would like to trim off a few more pounds, but will buck up and do it the "hard" way. But if I ever got out of hand, I would use LL again.

Prices go up in the New Year, to 70 quid a week. ;)

ouch! think i may buy in supplies before then if LLC lets me!

if not then
...hmmm 28 x 4 = 112 packs for 4 weeks .... I will need 4x£70 will be £280 so i will save £16 if i can buy a months supply before then - so i could get 14 packs a week for the next 8 weeks and stash them in anticipation of doing a month at sometime in the future...

or i could just risk it and keep my fingers crossed i don't need to and if i do just pay the £16 extrq quid!

lol - i am rambling, take no notice of me (- if i write it all down here i can refer back to it later!)

daisy x

Back