Blackpool

I have a number of a guest house called the Windsor Carlton, We have stayed there on 2 occasions and found it very good.

It is just off the north shore almost on the front..., 01253 354924

Web site: THE WINSOR CARLTON GUEST ACCOMMODATION Blackpool

:D When are you planning on comming?? it`s like a ghost town at the moment everything is shut down now till easter, the best place to stay is in South Shore or Central. Give me a shout if you need anymore info:D

:D When are you planning on comming?? it`s like a ghost town at the moment everything is shut down now till easter, the best place to stay is in South Shore or Central. Give me a shout if you need anymore info:D

Hi Alan, myself & bloke are planning on coming over March 28th for 2 nights since my darling child is spending 2 weeks with her grandparents!

We want to do it as cheap as possible, totally aware that we will spend a small fortune on rides & stuff so are trying to find somewhere decent to stay thats cheap as chips!

Do you know the best way to get from Liverpool airport & how long it would take? Am contemplating hiring a car if public transport wil be too expensive!

Can you not fly direct into Blackpool Airport?? If not get a train from liverpool to Blackpool south, if you go to North station you will pay a bit for a taxi, some of the B&Bs around the Pleasure Beach only charge £15 a night, when is Easter weekend, cos all the prices go up a bit on Bank Holidays

We can fly to liverpool for 76 quid return (for both of us) but it will cost over 180 to fly into blackpool, which I just cannot justify paying!

Yep, as HM said easter is march 21st....we are going to dublin that weekend so need to make blackpool as easy to afford as possible!

I have a number of a guest house called the Windsor Carlton, We have stayed there on 2 occasions and found it very good.

It is just off the north shore almost on the front..., 01253 354924

Web site: THE WINSOR CARLTON GUEST ACCOMMODATION Blackpool

Have to say Hedgemag that the Windsor looks lovely. I've stayed in plenty of the £15 hotels in Blackpool (used to go on girlie weekends about 2-3 times a year) and lets just say..... you really do get what you pay for ;)

Back