Bladder or period????

Pelepeg

Just wondering if anyone has any idea on my little problem?

I'm drinking about 5l of water a day but found yesterday that my abdomen was hurting, like I needed a pee, when I didn't actually need to go. It's not an infection type pain so I'm wondering if my periods are starting to return (had baby and been breastfeeding so not had one for nearly 2 years) or if it's just my bladder getting used to the extra volume of water?

What do you think?

Thanks
P. :wave_cry:

Sorry Pelepeg, I cant answer your question. But it is lovely to see you here. I remember you from DH days and you had a little girl. Do you have two children now?

Pamx

5 LITRES!? OMG love, be careful. I woman died from drinking more than 4 litres in a short amount of time on Lighter life. 4 litres is the maximum, don't drown your body ok?

Yasmine - don't worry, it's spread throughout the day. I used to average 7 or 8 when I did LL!!

Pam - hi, I remember you. Yes I have two now. Molly's 3 and George has just turned 1. Did CD when Molly was 1. Got pregnant with George so now have to start all over again. I tell you, I so much as look at a calorie and it's stuck to my tummy!!! How are you?

P.

Yasmine - don't worry, it's spread throughout the day. I used to average 7 or 8 when I did LL!!

Pam - hi, I remember you. Yes I have two now. Molly's 3 and George has just turned 1. Did CD when Molly was 1. Got pregnant with George so now have to start all over again. I tell you, I so much as look at a calorie and it's stuck to my tummy!!! How are you?

P.

Watch it! You know what happens when you start a diet - you become pregnant. Good luck this time.

Life is good. As you can see I am now living in Portugal.

P.
phew! lol you scared me there :)

Watch it! You know what happens when you start a diet - you become pregnant. Good luck this time.

Life is good. As you can see I am now living in Portugal.

Very nice too! Does the extra sunshine help you stay warm instead of shivering on this diet???? Brrrr!

I see life may be a little too good though hence you're back on the diet too!

Iv got to say i Agree with Yas, thats to much water, spread through the day or not, your still diluting your bodies minerals and salts etc, and washing away any goodness before it gets a chance..

that may well b why youve go tummy pains...

xx

Very nice too! Does the extra sunshine help you stay warm instead of shivering on this diet???? Brrrr!

I see life may be a little too good though hence you're back on the diet too!

Yes you are so right. Not doing very well on the diet. I have gone into ketosis a couple of times but did not feel cold. lol

Lol at people saying 5 litres is too much water in a day. We all used to drink at least that didn't we? Spread out over a waking day it is only about half a pint of water an hour. The LL lady who died drank 4 litres in less than 2 hours.

I get pains in my abodomin if I drink more than 3 litres. Then I have to wee all night long. Our bodies change, even though you drank 5 litre in the past, could be time to slow down a little. experiment and take only 4 and see if it improves. but for sure you could be getting your period back after breast feeding. That happened to me too, but I wasnt dieting at the time.

Back