Bleaching hair - what are your experiences

Lucky7

Lucky7
Seriously considering bleaching the rest of the dark dye from my hair (not by myself - going to a salon). Got the darkest black out using Colour B4 at home, so it's now a dark auburn on the lengths and light auburn closer to the roots. My natural colour is dark blonde, and my hair is quite fine, but not too long at the moment (4 inch layered cut).

Know this is seriously off-topic, but you lot tend to be the best source of advice generally, so thought I'd draw on your wealth of life experience.

x

Your right in going to a hairdressers to get it done professionally. To get mine to the blonde it is now (I was brunette) i started by having a full head of medium blonde highlights and kept going lighter wth the highlights until bleach was started to be used and now I just have a complete head of foiled highlights. Love it personally. Just dont do what I dont a few months back and bleach the whole lot with Live XXL as loads of my hair fell out lol xx

Just been looking at your before and after pics - the blond looks great on you (and the weight-loss is fantastic!!). I expect to see you Miss Slinkying it next year!!

Why thank you, but no Miss Slinky for me (for a start I dont go to class lol).

When is yor hair appointment? Look forward to seeing the results x

They don't do appointments. Will go for the patch test tomorrow after work, and then have to leave it 24 hours to see if I have a reaction to their product, so prob Saturday afternoon (after Legs Bums and Tums) x

Back