blender

sv1711

so im gonna treat myself to a blender/ smoothie maker to make my shakes anyone recommend a good one? xx

Hi sv1711,

I bought a Kenwood SB054 Smoothie to Go - Silver blender from argos its great, includes 2 mugs, crushes ice to make yummy shakes... its £24.99 cat number: 423/8603, bought after only a few days of starting, use it everyday also blends my leek and potato soup...

Hope that helps

Kelly
x

Can i ask how you update your ticker??

hi ill look now, if u click on ticker takes u to the page and u can update weight xx

The Higher the wattage the better really but it can be expensive. I posted a thread like this before, got loads of views but only 1 reply:cry:I have burnt out 2 motors on 2 hand blenders crushing ice :p so it is best to get a decent priced one especially if you are going to use it on a daily basis!
I now use a manual ice crusher and crush approx. 12 ice cubes which comes out like slushy ice! I then add approx 400 ml of water and the pack and finish off mixing this with a hand blender with the metal blade attachment.

Hi renewme,

This blendar can easily crush 10 - 12 ice cubes, i then add my sachet and a little water and i have the most yummy thick shake... i got it as it had 125 reviews and almost 5 stars.... and i love u blend in the mug so only one thing to wash...

Kelly
x

Thanks Kell
I was looking at that one! Does the ice come out like a slush? With my 'machine of torture', (I say this coz it is such hard work!), my milkshakes are a consistency between a KFC Crushem and a McDs Milkshake! The Mint Choc one is Divine!!!!
The manual ice crushing is hurting my arm but at least it is exercising my bingo wings!:giggle:xxx

yes its like a macdonalds shake, add les water you could almost spoon it out lol if you add more water its just very very cold but runny so you can vary it to how u like...

Kelly
x

Back