Blo*dy Grumpy

tantan

Ok - am just about to go into Day 7........6 full days nearly done. Would just like to announce to all, that i am fully into the Grumpy, Snappy, Nasty, Stroppy and any other of the 7 evil dwarves that happen to cross my path stage. Argh! I don't remember being this grumpy last time, but I must have been. Hopefully will have a motivating weigh in this week and will settle a bit!!! Thanks for listening!

Me too! Also dopey, sleepy and squitty (a new dwarf I have just invented) I better have lost some weight this week!! xxx

I get like this!!! I am a restarter and I warn my family before I start cos I am impossible!! I feel very deprived for the first few weeks. I feel so irritable! I can hear myself retorting to my mother "hello! I haven't eaten in xxx days!" My defence! To which she usually replies. "don't know how you do it! I wouldn't last a day"

I have actually left situations as I feel my killjoy self starting and am better off going home and pampering myself!

But it only happens in first 2 weeks for me.

Ooooh Sara we are exactly the same starting weight and I am a reoffender too! Day 6 here- what day are you on?
x

Sara...you just reeled off a conversation I had with my mum!!!!!!! word for word!!! Thanks so much, hopefully we're on the way out of it then!! It's like restarting, you resent it even more because you know it works, you know it's hard, and you've chosen to do it, even though you know how hard it is...so everyone else can damnwell suffer!!!

Ooooh Sara we are exactly the same starting weight and I am a reoffender too! Day 6 here- what day are you on?
x

Day 1 hun! But I will be watching for your weigh in tomorrow. hopefully it is a big loss!

It's like restarting, you resent it even more because you know it works, you know it's hard, and you've chosen to do it, even though you know how hard it is...so everyone else can damnwell suffer!!!

LOL!:8855: And suffer they will!! And it annoys me when my superthin sister keeps saying "I'm starving!" Like she has any idea what it is like to even skip one meal!! I feel sooooo sorry for myself! So I just go home and pamper myself and feel grumpy on my own where no one will give me grief.

You ladies are funny lol does it really get that bad??!! Lol...I hope you all feel better soon x

I am probably a grumpy puss by nature and this just makes me worse!! :D It doesn't effect everyone this way.

Day 1 hun! But I will be watching for your weigh in tomorrow. hopefully it is a big loss!

Thank you lovely :)

We are not weighing until Thurs because we started the day we had our initial weigh in last Thurs. Fingers crossed for tomorrow! xx

Im the same for the first couple of weeks. My OH knows to try and keep out of my way. If i complain he says 'well you chose the diet'. That doesnt help though and usually makes me worse cos i know hes right. But come week 3 it seems to change for me.

Back