Bloated tummy....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Fuzzys Angel, 6 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Arghh... I look pregnant! :eek::eek:

When i first began working nights my tummy used to bloat out, once my body got use to the shifts it settled down. I think it's happened again coz i've been away from work for 5 weeks & my body is rejecting the nights again!!!!

I know once i've got back into the swing of things again it will settle down but at the moment, arghhh it hurts...:eek: so solid!

Only woke up about half hour ago (ready for tonights shift :sigh:) & i've already drank my first litre of :tear_drop: :tear_drop: to flush my insides, hope this bloadting goes away soon, if feels so uncomfortable.....

Apart from drinking :tear_drop: :tear_drop: any ideas of what else will help???

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    A couple of you lovelies have PM'ed me about my little problem, thanx for the advise!

Going off line now must do some housewife things before i get ready for work....lol

Hopefully will get on line later tonight if the internet is on at work & the ward is a little quite. For those who have sent me some advise i'll let you know how it goes!

Hope you all have a lovely day (what is left of it!)

Hugs....xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.