Bloated

mia_angel

Silver Member
Hi all

I am doing red days but have had a bloated tummy (not constipated :eek:) for a while now, anyone have any advice to help...ive a cup of peppermint tea today not sure how much im meant to have.

I feel for you hun, I'm the same with * week :-( x

My star week has just finished, but i feel so uncomfortable really strange! Will have some more peppermint tea...bloated tummy just makes me feel fat!

I look pregnant on reds! Mind you, only day 1 back on track so think it might have been my week off plan that's the cause!

Anyway, peppermint is lush, what about trying some free soups?!

And thanks for the star day reminder guys - or I would have forgotten!! x

This is the only week ive been bloated and been doing it nearly 5 weeks now.....might be all the butternutsquash lol

Are you eating alot of red meat? I can't eat too much as I end up feeling really bloated. If so you might be better trying more variety of fish etc

No, ive been eating chicken, quorn, mincemeat, pork....i dont eat lamb as its too fatty and only extra lean beef mince. x

Hi there dehydration can cause bloating! Not many of us realise this, drink lots of water, herbal tea etc and should really help!

Couldn't agree more! I've been having major bloating/water retention problems lately (time of life ;)) and so on recommendation from this forum, I've upped my water intake this week and its really helped! Also, a better weight loss for me too so it does work......

Back