bloated

Loser85

Gold Member
have had this all day regardless of what ive eaten. its a horrible feeling and makes my trews feel tighter too :( have tried some green tea but its not worked. least i know totm isnt coming as i dont have monthlies.

hi hun try peppermint capsules i have one 200mg every morning cos i get ibs and they are amazing for bloating, peppermint tea is also good but not as easy as capsules!! also they are on offer in holland and barret at the mo buy one for £6 something and get another for 1p for about 4 months worth!! worth a try as bloating drives you mad!!!!

Have you been eating oats/ porridge? Because I have had the same thing for last two weeks and I am wondering if it's that...

cleared up today thankfully. completely forgot about the peppermint tabs till i got home. walked past a h&b too!

I know.. And a weird cold sensation inside... Have decided will take two before bed so settle my tummy while I sleep... Cos can't cope with burbs... Lol x

i've bought some too and hope they work, not so bad today but could hardly see my feet last night :8855:

they are the ones i got, enteric coated, from holland and barrett

took them about two and a half hours ago and haven't burped yet!

when i eventually remember to get some i hope i dont start with the burps. food repeats on me enough without adding to it!

Back