1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

blob of bread

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by fifi g, 10 December 2010 Social URL.

1. fifi g

fifi g Member

i frequently have what i call a blob of bread which is normally like piece of small uncut white farmhouse i have just got round to weighing my blob and it is 46g how many syns would it be per blob?
    would it be less syns to have blob wholemeal?
    also i love foam bananas and foam shrimps the ones you get from the pick and mix how many syns per sweet?thanks in advance
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cazzah

cazzah Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    Hi can help ya with the sweets.........
    Basic/Non Branded Foods Sweets, basic, Foam bananas each

[​IMG] 1 Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 1 Syns [​IMG] Green 1 Syns

Basic/Non Branded Foods Sweets, basic, Candy shrimps each

[​IMG] 1 Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 1 Syns [​IMG] Green 1 Syns

4. fifi g

fifi g Member

ah thankyou

in only pick 3 maximum of these a day anyway so thats good any ideas on the bread syns?
    also is it on syn for licorice wheel fizzy strawberry ones too?
    and is polenta free
    i am vegetarian so always green i also have a dairy allergy so no milk eggs choc etc so i already fine on those
  5. staceyporter

staceyporter Full Member

Warburtons farmhouse bread is 5syns a slice, so it depends how much 1 slice weighs x
  6. fifi g

fifi g Member

ok no bread then no big deal i really intolerant to it anyway!ta for the advice
  7. staceyporter

staceyporter Full Member

any 57g of wholemeal bread for 1 healthy extra, could use your blob for that or have slices
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.