Blonde Logic

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by skinnydebs, 19 February 2009 Social URL.

1. skinnydebs

skinnydebs Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hi BL - I really think you should become a counsellor. You seem to be so patient, so motivated and it comes across (to me but I'm sure others) that you enjoy passing on all the information you have learnt and still learning.

If you are wondering where this has come from, I was just looking in the RTM part (started on Friday) and your answer to Twinnie. You always put such thought into your answers.

Just thought I would share my thoughts! Is it something you have thought about?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Foxtrot

Foxtrot Is back in the saddle!

Start Weight:
    15st5.6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.8lb(6.4%)
    Diet:
    5:2 Fasting
    I've thought the same often and have tried reping her for her superb replies on quite a few occasions, puter won't let me though!!! So.. rep, rep, rep,rep, rep.....

At the very least she is being a great councellor on here, it would be fab to think she could have the opportunty of making a living out of something she is obviously passionate about too!

If you're reading this BL, sorry for talking about you rather than to you!!:hug99:

4. daisydoll

daisydoll Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.94%)
    Diet:
    was LL now diet chef
    i agree
    daisy x

5. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Aww, thanks you guys...what a nice compliment. :)

SD - I am happy to share my knowledge. This is jut such an amazing thing, that I feel almost evangelical about it at times. :)

And there were others before me, who shared their knowledge and experience with me - and still do (nod to KD) - and its all of our collective experiences that make this site so successful.

I wouldn't mind doing it professionaly, as I imagine its very rewarding for LLC's to see people's lives change, and dreams be acheived. Who wouldn;t like earning a living that way!

Sadly, its very very expensive to get a franchise, and my plans are to move back to the USA permanently in the future, so it would not be a good investment as LL is not in the states. It should be. But now, its not. If it ever was, I would consider it.

Thanks so much ladies for your vote of confidence. I am not entirely sure I am worthy of it. I am just like all of you. Someone who finally reached a point in their lives where the impossible became the reality. :)

Thanks a million. You are very kind.

XXXX

6. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    BL You are...................

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

i AGREE.You would be grrrrrrrrrreat xxx

7. Foxtrot

Foxtrot Is back in the saddle!

Start Weight:
    15st5.6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.8lb(6.4%)
    Diet:
    5:2 Fasting
    Perhaps you could be the one to take it to the States!!!;):D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.