Blonde Logic

skinnydebs

Hi BL - I really think you should become a counsellor. You seem to be so patient, so motivated and it comes across (to me but I'm sure others) that you enjoy passing on all the information you have learnt and still learning.

If you are wondering where this has come from, I was just looking in the RTM part (started on Friday) and your answer to Twinnie. You always put such thought into your answers.

Just thought I would share my thoughts! Is it something you have thought about?

I've thought the same often and have tried reping her for her superb replies on quite a few occasions, puter won't let me though!!! So.. rep, rep, rep,rep, rep.....

At the very least she is being a great councellor on here, it would be fab to think she could have the opportunty of making a living out of something she is obviously passionate about too!

If you're reading this BL, sorry for talking about you rather than to you!!:hug99:

i agree
daisy x

Aww, thanks you guys...what a nice compliment. :)

SD - I am happy to share my knowledge. This is jut such an amazing thing, that I feel almost evangelical about it at times. :)

And there were others before me, who shared their knowledge and experience with me - and still do (nod to KD) - and its all of our collective experiences that make this site so successful.

I wouldn't mind doing it professionaly, as I imagine its very rewarding for LLC's to see people's lives change, and dreams be acheived. Who wouldn;t like earning a living that way!

Sadly, its very very expensive to get a franchise, and my plans are to move back to the USA permanently in the future, so it would not be a good investment as LL is not in the states. It should be. But now, its not. If it ever was, I would consider it.

Thanks so much ladies for your vote of confidence. I am not entirely sure I am worthy of it. I am just like all of you. Someone who finally reached a point in their lives where the impossible became the reality. :)

Thanks a million. You are very kind.

XXXX

BL You are...................

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

i AGREE.You would be grrrrrrrrrreat xxx

Perhaps you could be the one to take it to the States!!!;):D

Back