blooming kids and wispa bars

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
I am having a right nightmare of a day at work. i work in a secondary school and part of my job is dealing with naughty students. and i have been pushed much too far today and have resulted in eating a Wispa bar. i did do a work out this morning, so that would have cancelled that :(

oh hun,they are so lovely my oh has once each day,how many points are they?

I ALMOST gave in the other day (I LOVE them!). Now i want one...........................

I am having a right nightmare of a day at work. i work in a secondary school and part of my job is dealing with naughty students. and i have been pushed much too far today and have resulted in eating a Wispa bar. i did do a work out this morning, so that would have cancelled that :(

At least u have an excuse! When I had my weekend off there I took it as a queue to eat as many Wispa bars as possible! Thought I'd better incase they withdraw them again :eek:

I just had a look online and found this on thedailyplate.com

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1 Bar Amount per ServingCalories 210Calories from Fat 116% Daily Value *Total Fat 12.9g20% Saturated Fat 8.1g40%Sodium 0.04mg0%Total Carbohydrate 21.2g7% Dietary Fiber 0.3g1% Sugars 21.1gProtein 0%
Est. Percent of Calories from:
Fat 55.3% Carbs 40.4% Protein 0.0%
My online calculator worked it out to 5 points. I don't have my points finder to hand so I am not 100% sure but well worth 5 points i say ;). In fact, a wispa will now be my weekly WI treat on Monday :) YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

yep, five points and well worth it i'd say.

sometimes when you have had a rubbish day, only chocolate will do.

thank god it's friday, eh?

LOL!!!!!!!! :D

Back