Attack Blue dragom sauces

Definitely not - all the ones I've checked so far are 25% sugar!

MrsLyons

I feel terrible saying "no" all the time! Sorry!

It might help you to approach attack from the other direction; on the stickie part of the board there is a list of food allowed on attack. That's it. You eat what's on the list, and improvise by combining them.

It's the tough approach - but it has the advantage of being simple and straightforward, difficult to cheat on - and it works.

Atropos is right, MrsLyons - that's definitely the best approach.

I know that hearing about all of these banned foods seem a bit daunting at first, but it's really surprising what you can cook up using the allowed list. Check out the recipe section of the forum for inspiration as the best way to keep on track is with a variety of meals so you don't become bored. There are some great ideas for what to eat on the daily menus thread, too.

The guys are right - try and avoid processed food as much as possible and cook from scratch. Invariably if you feel you have to query whether or not you can have it, the answer will be no :) These processed foods are full of sugar and starches and other hidden nasties. As DD says, look on the recipe section and get inventive with herbs and spices and natural yoghurt!

Back