Blue Grapefruits Original Message for team Challenge for anyone is unsure what we are

Janie1978

The CD team challenge I was wondering if anyone would be interested in forming some teams in order to have a friendly weight loss competition?

We could then have a slimmer of the week, team of the week, and also it would be a great way of getting to know each other a little better and keep each other on track.

I'll sort out dividing the teams, and then we can select team leaders.

Posting on fridays, cut off day is end of thursday.

Anyone up for it? If yes, please copy and paste the list below:

I'm up for a team challenge!
1. Blue_grapefruit (Leah)

Right, the purpose of team leaders is purely to collect your weigh ins, calculate your % loss (never fear, i will help :)) and generally provide the boot up the bum if someone is struggling :)

Team members, it's up to you to keep your team leader in check.

We start today, so between this morning and next thursday night you need to give your weekly weight loss (including week start weight) to your team leader:

Leah:
Last WI weight: 13st 7
This week WI: -7lbs
This is another message from Blue Grapefruit...

Right, it's now up to each team to decide on a team name! I suggest a team member from each team starts a thread :)

Have fun, GAME ON!!!

Both of the above message are from Blue Grapefruit as she is running this one just wanted to help the new teams who were unsure of what should be happening xxx

I have just edited the first message as now i think the cut off is Thursdays and posts from team leaders post fridays.
Can any1 tell me if thats wrong xxxxxxxxxx

Awww, you're a great assistant! Think you got it spot on hun! Thank you, I wasnt expecting the response i got and got slightly overwhelmed xxx

Glad u didnt mind Blue Grapefruit xxx Now i shall trot off to my team and loose loose loose lol

Call me Leah hun xx

leah,
are you gonna do a brand new thread just for all the teams weight loss and slimmer of week...??? if so do you want us to shove our results on there or pm the teams %'s ?????
shelleyxxx

Yeah, a new thread every week x

Back